6.30.2011

new york: part two.

Continuing on my trip, we spent an entire day at the Museum of Modern Art and the Metropolitan Museum of Art! I had a lot of fun at MoMA especially because I've always been more drawn into modern and contempory art and design. Nonetheless, I still really enjoyed the Met too and was so incredibily happy that I got to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit there! It was haunting and absolutely breathtaking. The only sad thing was photography wasn't allowed and security guards were hidden in every dark corner. Boo.


A favorite Roy Lichtenstein painting, Drowning Girl.


A favorite Pablo Picasso painting, Les Demoiselles d'Avignon.





I couldn't help but take a picture! He stood out in the room and it was a beautiful sight. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I absolutely love the MoMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! Looks like a great trip so far =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) it was an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful <33
    amazing shot :D
    your trip seems really fun
    ohh, i'm so envious :/ hahaha

    oh-crabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! it was a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete