Anywho, here is an update of my life through my phone from September to December. If you have Instagram, you can follow me @thuyanbui!



Saw St. Vincent live and it was beautiful, Annie Clark is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help but get all teary when she played The Party, it's one of my favorites. My friends and I also went to eat after the show at Nachobot aka the greatest place ever.

I'm much happier now that I went back to my bob! I didn't feel like myself with long hair and I missed all the sassiness that came with it being short.

Second photo courtesy of Kelsey's Instagram. Kelsey and Macy threw a Mad Men party at their apartment and it was the best party I've ever attended. Everyone dressed up in 60s attire, there was wine and whiskey, a wonderful playlist filled with everything jazz and soul and the girls did a wonderful job decorating their apartment with old editorials from Time magazine and candles. I met and danced the night away with the loveliest of people and wished it didn’t have to end. It was such a perfect night.

It wouldn't be a Mad Men party without the fake candy cigarettes of course.

The girls and I went to the Miniature Tigers and Tennis show just last week! It's always a dance party when Miniature Tigers play and I can't even express my love enough for the cute husband-and-wife duo Tennis.

I finally met Kelsey's cute little Oliver on Tuesday!
I love those polka dot tights! They're adorable! Where did you find them?
ReplyDeleteThe nude polka dots are from J.Crew and the bigger ones are from ASOS.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you back & posting, hunnie! ♥ I missed your blog too but I'm grateful for your instagram, haha.
ReplyDeletelovely photo diaries!!!
ReplyDeletei love your oxford shoes! i love your new hair!
i love the photos! xD
@Tori I was catching up on your blog all day! ♥ Missed all your cuteness.
ReplyDelete@Jessica Thank you!
ah your life looks so sweet and perfect like a dream. i love your sassy hair, i just got mine cut and i feel just as sassy!
ReplyDeleteSo I have no idea where to begin. I love so many of these photos - I love your outfits, especially the first. And the cat, and the tights, and the red lipstick... :)
ReplyDelete@Bianca It's all thanks to being surrounded by the greatest friends and family! Thank you so much!
ReplyDelete@Fashimi Thanks :)