
Last Wednesday Kelsey and I finally got together to catch up. I showed her my neighborhood and we ended up walking around for hours. We went for coffee, talked about our lives and girl things, picked up some brownies from Magnolia Bakery and even met a new French friend. Kelsey also took all these wonderful photos of our day and I wanted to share them.

We walked through Christopher St., which is becoming one of my favorites for late afternoon strolls.

The small park nearby.

Ines and Kelsey. We met Ines when she approached us for directions to Magnolia Bakery while we were chatting away on a bench. We ran into her on the streets again later after craving sweets too but what's funny is that we ran into her a third time and just tagged along to help her look for Carrie Bradshaw's apartment! She's so lively! I remember when she was telling us how the area reminded her of the streets in Paris and I was saying how beautiful Paris must be but she said, "Paris is the most beautiful!" Ines is staying in New York for the summer as well and coincidentally, will be moving in my neighborhood at the end of May!
Beautiful photos! It looks like an amazing area!
ReplyDeletewww.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com
Thank you! The area is just perfect.
DeleteAhh! What fun! I can't wait to visit New York for potential grad school.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
www.michelleesque.com
How awesome! You'd love it here.
DeleteThe banana bread pudding from Magnolia is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteOh man, that sounds heavenly. I need to try it!
DeleteLove your blog!
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! :)
ReplyDeletelove your blog, definitely going to be a new follower!
from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com
Ah, you're sweet! Thanks.
DeleteMay I ask what camera you use? Your pictures look a-a-a-amazing. xo
ReplyDeleteThese photos are actually shot with my friend Kelsey's camera! I don't know which one she uses, sorry.
DeleteGreat way to spend a day. Nice walk and good cafeteria feels always so good.
ReplyDeleteYes! It was so nice to just walk around the West Village because it wasn't all that busy compared to the rest of NY.
Delete