12.05.2012

i scream for ice cream.


All photos by Zheng Jiao Yue.

I've been so attracted to the color green for the last few months and it's funny because I used to never be fond of it one bit. I'm not sure if this attests as a good enough reason why I hated the color, but my little sister has the walls of her room painted two different shades of green, her bedding is green and she has a rug that is green too. She might as well change her carpet to match everything else in her room too. Well, every time I walked in there I just felt nauseous. Now I keep looking for green things to own and I even bought my very first green piece of clothing last week. Wait, I lied - I forgot I have mint chinos.

The point of this post was to share these pleasant ice cream photos, but I guess I'm also really trying to say is I'm excited to wear my new chunky green sweater.

5 comments:

  1. I love the train of thought here! I never called for green, I guess I was always a bit apathetic about the color until my friend proclaimed her favorite color was green. Slowly I bought myself more green things b/c they would remind me of her and made me feel happy. Yea... green is good actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youг ѕtyle iѕ геаlly unique in comparison to other ρeople ӏ hаvе гeaԁ stuff fгom.

    Thank yоu for posting ωhen you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll ϳust boоκmaгκ thіs рage.
    Have a look at my web page ... russian girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!
    Love the green.

    -V.
    http://captainofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete