
After months of saving and planning, I'm making a big leap and moving to New York for the summer! I could dance, skip, shout, cry of happiness because I'll be living there for a whole three months in just five days. I'm getting an amazing opportunity to intern for BPMW and my job is transferring me! Everything still sounds unreal and I'm a bit nervous, but I've never been so ready.
I went to New York for the first time last May and it only took that one time to make me fall in love completely. It's the most exciting place I've ever been to and it's where I want to build my career, my life, myself. There's this never-ending feeling of motivation you get when you're in the city – you feel unstoppable. It really is a wonderful place to be in and I'm in utter bliss that I'm going to be a part of it. I wish this move was permanent but three months is perfectly enough (for now). I can't wait to leave soon and I can't wait to truly experience everything this dream city has to offer.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your big trip for this summer and the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Michelle :)!
DeleteYay congrats, greatest city in the world.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Thanks! It really is.
DeleteThat's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm so unbelievably excited! Tracy, are you still going to be in New York for summer?
DeleteCongratulations! You'll have such a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteI envy you for getting out of this 100+ degree weather! Haha!
I'm sure it won't be any better over there! It'll be so hot and humid. And thanks Michelle!
Delete