
Celebrated New Year's Eve with dinner at Pizzicletta in Flagstaff and discovered a cute party in an art gallery after.


Thank goodness a majority of my classes are downtown this spring semester! I love this area so much more because everything I want do is within walking distance. Downtown is also filled with lots of beautiful, historic buildings and coffee shops.

A coffee date with Kelsey and Ade at Lux. Ade had some really colorful socks on that day!

A day at work. I was wearing a chambray button-up from J.Crew, skirt from H&M and vintage Nine West boots.

I landed a new internship and the offices are in one of the loveliest spaces I've ever seen.
Gorgeous photos ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks Tori!
ReplyDeleteAw, cute pic of you!
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
I think I have that same H&M skirt in tan, but it looks better on you :3!!
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Jenny! Everything looks great on you through!
ReplyDeleteI saw that skirt, and i wants it. Btw, what kind of internship...what field..design...business...etc. Ps im very excited for you
ReplyDelete. :D
Bianca - I'm considered a fashion intern! It's a mixture of fashion and journalism. And thank you!
ReplyDelete